About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile
1/11/2004

New?

If you are anything like Nala, you are probably wondering why, after days of inactivity, I still have yet to post up the "new" site... no longer saddled with my old domain name, I decided upon the more generic site domain with which to convert the masses into my evil playthings. Alas, Moveable Type is not to be reasoned with and my hosting company hasn't been much help thus far (the first request met with the canned reply, "Sorry, Moveable Type is not compatible with our server structure!" The second reply with, "Yes, it will work but you have to do X!" and the third with, "Sorry, Moveable Type is not compatible with our server structure!" ... at this point, it's anyone's guess whether or not it will work). Hang tight, the this IS where the Magic will happen!

0 comments: