Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
-
March(16)
- Now this is truly freaky.
- I'm really tired today. Actually, I've been really...
- Just wrote a brief review of Linkin Park's new alb...
- War is Hell... dealing with morons is Hell on Eart...
- In case you missed it last night, Little Nicky won...
- War is a fascinating thing. Not from just the pure...
- Who’s sorry now? In the end, it’s all the same, r...
- Completely unoriginal and a total ripoff of someon...
- My dog Stone was put down this past weekend. I'm f...
- So as to not give people the impression that I'm 1...
- Lately, this song keeps popping up for me. Especia...
- Imagine being a sundae. I’m not kidding. Imagine i...
- So last weekend, I went to Pt. Reyes, north of San...
- Some of you may have noticed, but I've been sparse...
- Peace Schmeace! Personally, I think this guy shou...
- Went backpacking and camping in Pt. Reyes National...
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Now this is truly freaky.
- I'm really tired today. Actually, I've been really...
- Just wrote a brief review of Linkin Park's new alb...
- War is Hell... dealing with morons is Hell on Eart...
- In case you missed it last night, Little Nicky won...
- War is a fascinating thing. Not from just the pure...
- Who’s sorry now? In the end, it’s all the same, r...
- Completely unoriginal and a total ripoff of someon...
- My dog Stone was put down this past weekend. I'm f...
- So as to not give people the impression that I'm 1...
- Lately, this song keeps popping up for me. Especia...
- Imagine being a sundae. I’m not kidding. Imagine i...
- So last weekend, I went to Pt. Reyes, north of San...
- Some of you may have noticed, but I've been sparse...
- Peace Schmeace! Personally, I think this guy shou...
- Went backpacking and camping in Pt. Reyes National...
-
▼
March
(16)
3/18/2003
My dog Stone was put down this past weekend. I'm feeling a sense of loss that is whittling away at my usually glib ideas about life, love and happiness. Throw into the mix my recent internal battles with what I want out of my life in the long run and you've set the stage for something that isn't pretty. I'm trying not to think to hard about things, spending time writing mindless drivel but it has it's limitations. I have to get to the point where I can address everything that's bothering me I guess. Not quite there. Hopefully you are all doing much better than I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: