About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/05/2003
Peace Schmeace! Personally, I think this guy should have been drawn and quartered... who does he think he is, expressing his god given right to freedom of expression? What's this world coming to? Of course, I'm kidding. Olive-branch waving peace-niks should have every opportunity to voice their opinions, regardless how utterly misguided, no matter where they are. I mean, isn't that the reason we have fought wars? To allow these poor misguided souls the opportunity to make their beliefs known? The other day, you know the one, when all those tree-hugging, olive-branch waving, vegetarian lesbians congregated in San Francisco to protest the war? I thought it would have been the ultimate irony if some terrorists had chosen them as the target of aggression... could you see the headlines? Can you imagine the outrage? Irony I tell you... Damn, another opportunity missed.

0 comments: