Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
-
November(7)
- You know what one of my favorite things about bein...
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag The worst thing ab...
- While I like to believe that I'm relatively social...
- How not to address customer support issues... pt. ...
- Wolves Eat Sheep There are two kinds of people in...
- Seriously. You know what chaps my hide? Fucking co...
- This Halloween, rather than have some lame party,...
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
November
(7)
- You know what one of my favorite things about bein...
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag The worst thing ab...
- While I like to believe that I'm relatively social...
- How not to address customer support issues... pt. ...
- Wolves Eat Sheep There are two kinds of people in...
- Seriously. You know what chaps my hide? Fucking co...
- This Halloween, rather than have some lame party,...
-
▼
November
(7)
11/06/2003
Seriously. You know what chaps my hide? Fucking complainers. Our entire society is just filled with complainers. They complain about the price of things. They complain about the cost of living. They complain about education. They complain about the government. They complain about people who complain!
Whatever happened to fixing things? Whatever happened to getting off your fat lazy ass and taking a stand? Now, don't confuse this with a "protest" which is just a large collection of complainers. I'm talking about running for office... or shipping your sorry ass over to Iraq to hand flowers and food out to the fucking terrorists who decided that America was evil. Or better yet, carrying your lilywhite ass into the inner city to help people who are less fortunate.
I can't stand do-gooders. Any of them. If I have to listen to another do-gooder who sits on a pedestal to tell me that "this" is the way I should lead my life because X says I should or that my attitude is another form of self-hate, I will literally pull their face off and shit down the hole I created. Seriously.
I have this friend at work... Lets call him Jasno... I switched some letters around to protect his misguided self from further ridicule. Every time I say anything that is contrary to his belief system, I'm "self-hating." I get impatient because some fat fucker is opening up an account in a concession stand at the movies and he tells me I'm filled with self-hate. I call a self-absorbed woman an old bag because she cuts me off when I'm walking down the street, and I'm "self-hating." You know what? I'm not self-hating... I hate these motherfucking idiotic fucktards who prove time and again that they should have been aborted before they were squeezed out from the hole they were bred in! This is my world people, you're just taking up space! Get with the program!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: