Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
-
November(7)
- You know what one of my favorite things about bein...
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag The worst thing ab...
- While I like to believe that I'm relatively social...
- How not to address customer support issues... pt. ...
- Wolves Eat Sheep There are two kinds of people in...
- Seriously. You know what chaps my hide? Fucking co...
- This Halloween, rather than have some lame party,...
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
November
(7)
- You know what one of my favorite things about bein...
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag The worst thing ab...
- While I like to believe that I'm relatively social...
- How not to address customer support issues... pt. ...
- Wolves Eat Sheep There are two kinds of people in...
- Seriously. You know what chaps my hide? Fucking co...
- This Halloween, rather than have some lame party,...
-
▼
November
(7)
11/25/2003
You know what one of my favorite things about being an adult is? Aside from free-form character assassinations of people I dislike I mean? Cooking.
I love to cook any and all types of food. I've often told people that if I hadn't become a writer, I would have chosen to go to culinary school or failing that, writing cookbooks... something along the lines of the angry man's cookbook... Foods to feed your inner fire.
But I digress. This Thanksgiving I've decided to buck the trend, or ride it depending on how you look at it, and deep-fry a turkey... I've got the tools and the inclination to put a few different deep-frying recipes to task. That said, I'll be documenting the whole process... should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: