About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile
7/18/2004

1st Real Post in Months

I have another blog but I won't hotlink it here since, well, I personally think I have a stalker. An ex really. We broke up a few years ago but spoke often until about March. While we dated (almost three years) we would get into small arguments, but once we stopped dating (and she moved out of the apartment we shared) she became a raging marina bitch, and the arguments got worse and more violent. Not physically but emotionally and mentally. Anyone from San Francisco will recognize the "marina bitch" since they crawl all over the city looking for love from rich, motivated frat boys. The problem with marina bitches is they fail to realize it is their personality that prevents them from having long term relationships that progress to marriage proposals. Most guys love marina bitches because they are easy to pick up, easy to sleep with and more importantly, easy to dump when the time is right. My ex wasn't a marina bitch when I dated her. In fact, she hated the marina bitches she knew. Many of them were her friends and she railed against their chosen lifestyle, constantly speaking ill of them behind their backs. Once she and I broke up, she found herself a little marina apartment from which to wage her assault on manhood. Last we spoke, she was working her way through the many marina bars in search of Mr. Right Now. She reads this. She probably won't recognize herself even though I've done everything to describe her short of using her real name. Lest you think I'm bitter, I'm not. I truly valued her friendship when I had it. It just became too hard to remain friends with someone who was filled with such anger and self-loathing. No one likes a whiner and she was their queen. So anyway, over the last few weeks, since I've been living on Maui, there has been a few visits from an IP I know to be hers. When I finally decided to stop speaking with her, she called me a few weeks after and told me that A)she didn't understand why I wasn't speaking to her; B)If I didn't return her call, she would take it to mean I wasn't interested in her friendship anymore; C) she would honor my wishes and refrain from contacting me or trying to find out what I was up to. For some reason, I thought that perhaps, this would mean she wouldn't read my blog but she has. More than a few times. Sometimes everyday.

5 comments:

Meimur said...

Hmmm...rather creepy.

She Who Wonders said...

It's kinda hard to believe that she'd read this and not know that you were referring to her...

Rejection can be a hard pill to swallow...gracefully anyway.

Inherently Different said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ACK said...

i know who you speak of. What happened?

Inherently Different said...

Short of it? She and I got into one last argument, one that spawned me to seriously think about what my "friendship" with her actually brought to the table. I realized that I gave and she took and that was the extent of our relationship. While she might say that I stopped speaking to her because of a disagreement, the truth is I stopped talking to her because she sucked the life out of me consistently and repeatedly. Who wants that in your life? Not me. Anyway, since I moved to Maui, I've kind of cleaned house. I decided that I didn't want to have relationships that weren't mutually beneficial. I dropped her in February and I've found a level of happiness that was missing for almost three years! That's a long time to go without having happiness being the norm rather than the exception, eh?