Blog Archive
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
7/28/2004
Too early? Ya think?
So this morning I got a phone call on my cellphone. I still have my old san francisco number because I'm too lazy to change it and more importantly, most of my freelance resumes that I shot out before i left the mainland had my old number.
Well, today, at 9 am, some jackass called me from San Francisco. Someone who is horrible at math or has problems with the concept of time zones. It's 6 am am here fuckers! I usually don't roll out of bed until noon and some nutjob has the audacity to call me at the ass crack of dawn. To make matters worse, it was an unlisted number and the rat fuckers didn't leave a message. Meh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: