Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
-
August(10)
- Don't ever, ever, eat 8 ounces of cheese curd in o...
- Still trying to get a reasonably functioning templ...
- Whether you know it or not, and if you don't read ...
- Remembering phone numbers was pretty easy at one p...
- Some one who has my email address in their address...
- Okay, so I didn't change things up all that much.....
- I'm pretty tired of my blog. I'm thinking I need t...
- Yuba Gap Camping Adventure The trip went flawle...
- I was purusing Yahoo news when I came upon this ar...
- I've played sports almost my entire life. As such,...
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
August
(10)
- Don't ever, ever, eat 8 ounces of cheese curd in o...
- Still trying to get a reasonably functioning templ...
- Whether you know it or not, and if you don't read ...
- Remembering phone numbers was pretty easy at one p...
- Some one who has my email address in their address...
- Okay, so I didn't change things up all that much.....
- I'm pretty tired of my blog. I'm thinking I need t...
- Yuba Gap Camping Adventure The trip went flawle...
- I was purusing Yahoo news when I came upon this ar...
- I've played sports almost my entire life. As such,...
-
▼
August
(10)
8/15/2003
I'm pretty tired of my blog. I'm thinking I need to shake things up. So, this weekend, I'll develop a new layout. All of the links on the right will disappear because I'm pretty tired of those blogs as well... er, except Moe, Amelie and KDunk... everything else will slide into the ether.
On another note, I kicked out my roommate yesterday. Well, I told her I was kicking her out and packing her stuff because in the three months she lived with me, she was late with rent once (the first month!) and failed to give me rent this month all-together. So, out with her and in with someone else... possibly my friend Jody who is a kick in the pants. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: