About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile
8/21/2003
Some one who has my email address in their address book got the SoBig Virus consequently, everyone who was in that person's address book received an email message from me trying to pass along the virus. If the person on the receiving end of that email from my addy opened it, that person would have their computer infected as well and a random person in that person's address book would then be chosen and everyone in that address book would receive an email message from them. I know this because over the last few days, I've gotten thousands(!) of bounce backs from servers saying they couldn't deliver my email (which I didn't send) to the person because it had a virus... I don't have the virus but someone out there who knows me does... why doesn't everyone use Norton Anti-Virus or some form of email virus protection?

0 comments: