Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
-
December(15)
- Top Ten Movies of 2003
- Advice Column
- Last Post?
- Better Than Bruce?
- Black & Blue
- I think the following phrase would be the ideal wa...
- observatory Some quick thoughts about recent even...
- So I'm redesigning my blog... the flog, or flash b...
- I was totally excited to receive in the mail today...
- Just in time for the Lord of the Rings: The Return...
- It's been around for a long time but it bears repe...
- Always on the lookout for new animators, I happene...
- My goal for December? A post a day... maybe even t...
- Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in! ...
- Well, the official notation on Deep Fried Turkey i...
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
-
December(15)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Top Ten Movies of 2003
- Advice Column
- Last Post?
- Better Than Bruce?
- Black & Blue
- I think the following phrase would be the ideal wa...
- observatory Some quick thoughts about recent even...
- So I'm redesigning my blog... the flog, or flash b...
- I was totally excited to receive in the mail today...
- Just in time for the Lord of the Rings: The Return...
- It's been around for a long time but it bears repe...
- Always on the lookout for new animators, I happene...
- My goal for December? A post a day... maybe even t...
- Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in! ...
- Well, the official notation on Deep Fried Turkey i...
-
▼
December
(15)
12/05/2003
It's been around for a long time but it bears repeating, Homestar Runner, is the funniest shit on the Web! I'm working with an animator currently in order bring my latest idea to light. Which is to animate my blog postings with flash... technically, I guess it would no longer be a blog... it would be an aniblog... or flog? Flog... I like that! A combination of Flash and weblog...
Oh, and as Pylorns pointed out, it only took me a few days to fail to deliver on my promise of a post a day... damn it all to hell!
PS - I was sick yesterday and couldn't even raise my arms high enough to type on a keyboad much less muster the strength to move the mouse around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: