Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
-
December(15)
- Top Ten Movies of 2003
- Advice Column
- Last Post?
- Better Than Bruce?
- Black & Blue
- I think the following phrase would be the ideal wa...
- observatory Some quick thoughts about recent even...
- So I'm redesigning my blog... the flog, or flash b...
- I was totally excited to receive in the mail today...
- Just in time for the Lord of the Rings: The Return...
- It's been around for a long time but it bears repe...
- Always on the lookout for new animators, I happene...
- My goal for December? A post a day... maybe even t...
- Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in! ...
- Well, the official notation on Deep Fried Turkey i...
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
-
December(15)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Top Ten Movies of 2003
- Advice Column
- Last Post?
- Better Than Bruce?
- Black & Blue
- I think the following phrase would be the ideal wa...
- observatory Some quick thoughts about recent even...
- So I'm redesigning my blog... the flog, or flash b...
- I was totally excited to receive in the mail today...
- Just in time for the Lord of the Rings: The Return...
- It's been around for a long time but it bears repe...
- Always on the lookout for new animators, I happene...
- My goal for December? A post a day... maybe even t...
- Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in! ...
- Well, the official notation on Deep Fried Turkey i...
-
▼
December
(15)
12/16/2003
observatory
Some quick thoughts about recent events...
You know, if I was Paris Hilton, I'd be less offended by the fact that my snatch is being showcased in a sex video and more perturbed by the fact that every man over the age of 18 now has irrefutable proof that I'm a weak-ass lay...
The capture of Hussein was pretty anti-climatic and I can't help but wonder about the timing... will Bin Laden's capture coincide with the next election? If so, I'd vote for Bush just for the sheer spectacle of watching every bleeding heart liberal poop their pants.
If Jackson is indeed guilty of child abuse, I think that trial should be postponed until the LA Prosecutor can target the parents of all the children who have been fondled by Jacko for punishment... I mean, shouldn't the parents be prosecuted as well considering that these allegations have hung over the king of pop(ping children's cherries) for over 10 years? What kind of jackass parent would let Michael Jackson within a mile of their kid?
After viewing Alejandro Gonz?lez I??rritu's 21 Grams, I am thoroughly conviced that Sean Penn is the Laurence Olivier of our generation. His turn as a dying-then-saved-then-dying again man thrown into a path of vengeance and redemption was worthy of critical praise but his gangster-father-hell-bent on avenging his murdered daughter, was downright Oscar-worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: