Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
-
June(16)
- Another thing...Does anyone else recognize the cor...
- Does anyone else out there worry about civilizatio...
- Ahhh...golf, baseball, running...the life of leisu...
- Hmmm...my counter isn't counting visits...unique o...
- Ok. So now that the hoopla has died down I think I...
- Now that I have all this free time, I can read Com...
- Today was a good day... and I thought I'd share th...
- What day is it? comment?
- I just stumbled onto an interesting story that sor...
- A friend of mine killed my lap top computer yester...
- Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make ...
- Well, I am now officially retired...er, laid off.....
- Just when you think you're out...they pull you bac...
- Well...last night's soiré was a big hit. Much more...
- Some interesting posts on Fucked Company about my ...
- What a long, strange trip it's been Well, the wor...
- May(20)
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Another thing...Does anyone else recognize the cor...
- Does anyone else out there worry about civilizatio...
- Ahhh...golf, baseball, running...the life of leisu...
- Hmmm...my counter isn't counting visits...unique o...
- Ok. So now that the hoopla has died down I think I...
- Now that I have all this free time, I can read Com...
- Today was a good day... and I thought I'd share th...
- What day is it? comment?
- I just stumbled onto an interesting story that sor...
- A friend of mine killed my lap top computer yester...
- Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make ...
- Well, I am now officially retired...er, laid off.....
- Just when you think you're out...they pull you bac...
- Well...last night's soiré was a big hit. Much more...
- Some interesting posts on Fucked Company about my ...
- What a long, strange trip it's been Well, the wor...
-
▼
June
(16)
6/01/2001
Some interesting posts on Fucked Company about my company. Some idiots out there have no idea what it is my company did if the posts are any indication. It seems a lot of people who post on FuckedCompany are just 14 year olds who steal time on their parent's computer. The only real post that had any kind of veracity to it was by someone named Geek_Guy...my guess it is someone I worked with.
The next few days are going to be really interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: