About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

6/11/2001
Today was a good day... and I thought I'd share the song in my head with you. I went and got an estimate from a couple of different Mac mechanics on how much it would cost to fix my beloved Powerbook. The fee ranged from $400 to $2000! I called around when I got back home and found out the part only costs around $150. So the end result is that if Comp USA, the people I left my computer with, come back with a number greater than $400 I will do it myself and chance the mayhem that may ensue...I'm kidding of course. Even though I have a background in television repair, I don't kid myself into thinking that I can fix a laptop. It took me three hours just to get my RAM upgrade into that thing...

comment?

0 comments: