About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

6/09/2001
Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded And that heaven is overrated Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star One without a permanent scar And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there These lyrics are from Drops of Jupiter, the title track from Train's latest album. An amazing album in fact. The song, and the lyrics if you're into that sort of thing, detail the search by a girl to find herself and what makes her happy and the man she left in her wake. Don't we all experience that at some point? Hell, I am just as guilty of the search as I am the anguish of the wake. The mp3 I found on a Gnutella network...it's the next big craze in MP3 trading if you are unaware. I am using LimeWire for Macintosh and have found about 10 gigs of MP3 files in the last week (between golf, movies & mp3 searching, being laid off isn't all that bad!).

comment?

0 comments: