Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
-
August(30)
- I may end up just posting on here when I have some...
- Beginning August 30th, I will no longer update thi...
- I've got the beginnings of my site up and running....
- I've decided it's time to get off my ass and get m...
- I'm flying home to San Diego to help my father cel...
- I think I'm a relatively simple man. Nothing too c...
- Sorry I have been lax in updating...but I found a ...
- Check out Dictionaraoke. I found this site while p...
- Two new sites no one should be without. The first ...
- Mommy Dearest My mother did some pretty fucked up...
- I'm contemplating taking some classes. I really sh...
- Last night I had a dream...er, well, actually ther...
- When you get a chance, check out EMode, a site ded...
- Do you ever wonder about the simple art of communi...
- Sometimes I find shit that escapes explanation...f...
- David Sedaris cracks me the fuck up! I just finish...
- And for any woman who'd like to read a review that...
- All I can say is wow. I just watched the new Wayne...
- This afternoon I had an interview with the Copy Di...
- I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for a...
- "The moment passed. I could feel it lift me up and...
- It's official. The new browser of choice on my G4 ...
- Tonight's Gun Ruling that protects gun manufacture...
- More things that drive me up the wall: People who...
- Golf: Self-inflicted torture for the stupid or wor...
- I've sent email to Mil, the guy who has a page on ...
- Blogger is really starting to piss me off! It's a ...
- Anyone who knows me probably has already figured o...
- Below you will find the movies on my netflix Q. Th...
- Some people using Netscape may have problems acces...
- July(27)
- June(16)
- May(20)
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
August
(30)
- I may end up just posting on here when I have some...
- Beginning August 30th, I will no longer update thi...
- I've got the beginnings of my site up and running....
- I've decided it's time to get off my ass and get m...
- I'm flying home to San Diego to help my father cel...
- I think I'm a relatively simple man. Nothing too c...
- Sorry I have been lax in updating...but I found a ...
- Check out Dictionaraoke. I found this site while p...
- Two new sites no one should be without. The first ...
- Mommy Dearest My mother did some pretty fucked up...
- I'm contemplating taking some classes. I really sh...
- Last night I had a dream...er, well, actually ther...
- When you get a chance, check out EMode, a site ded...
- Do you ever wonder about the simple art of communi...
- Sometimes I find shit that escapes explanation...f...
- David Sedaris cracks me the fuck up! I just finish...
- And for any woman who'd like to read a review that...
- All I can say is wow. I just watched the new Wayne...
- This afternoon I had an interview with the Copy Di...
- I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for a...
- "The moment passed. I could feel it lift me up and...
- It's official. The new browser of choice on my G4 ...
- Tonight's Gun Ruling that protects gun manufacture...
- More things that drive me up the wall: People who...
- Golf: Self-inflicted torture for the stupid or wor...
- I've sent email to Mil, the guy who has a page on ...
- Blogger is really starting to piss me off! It's a ...
- Anyone who knows me probably has already figured o...
- Below you will find the movies on my netflix Q. Th...
- Some people using Netscape may have problems acces...
-
▼
August
(30)
8/08/2001
And for any woman who'd like to read a review that she can relate to, there's Film Fatales. This site is another one of those blogs/sites that I stumbled upon late at night. While there are lots of interesting things to read on this site (film reviews that are apparently from a chick/film snob perspective as well as a catty blog from some woman who seems to have her menstrual cycle reversed), I think anyone with more testosterone than say, Oprah, wouldn't agree with most of the reviews. A worthy, if hormonal, read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: