Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

8/07/2001
"The moment passed. I could feel it lift me up and place me a few feet forward so to speak. Past what had been and over whatever it was that kept me from getting to this point." That was overheard this morning at Starbucks. I don't know the context nor the characters in that little word play but I found it oddly intriguing. What was it she was talking about? Did her companion have any clue? The look upon the companion's face led me to believe that she did. Too many metaphysical, new age-y knuckleheads in this city... I played golf again yesterday. I shot an awe-inspiring 41 over nine holes. The course is a par three so technically I was only 14 over par which is a major improvement.

comment?

0 comments: