Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

8/22/2001
I've decided it's time to get off my ass and get my website up and running. I played around with some designs today in the hope that it would prompt me to get busy with Dreamweaver some time next week when I return from San Diego. I'm not quite sure how the rest of the site will be organized but the links on the left are the specific content pages I'd like to have. I'm guessing Frames is the way to go but since I'm a writer and not a designer (web or graphic), I'm gonna play around until I get it right. I'd love to get any feedback you may have...

comment?

0 comments: