Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/19/2002
Along with some friends, I participated in the Blue Goo 8-Ball Road Rally this past weekend. It was loads of laughs and I was shown that I'm not all that smart. My three teammates pretty much solved all the puzzles... I just navigated. Look, I can read a map! That was my contribution to our middle of the pack finish. It was really a great deal of fun and my teammates didn't make too much fun of my inability to solve any puzzles. In one briefly laughable moment, we were working on a puzzle in which we had to decipher the meaning of Shakespearean clue which dealt with the famous line, "a rose by any other name is just as sweet!" While noodling this cryptic clue, we decided that the next destination was the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden. Quickly I manned the map in search of the quickest route. "We take x to y and cross z and we should get there really fast!" Matt, one of my team members, says, "Or we could just walk across the street..." Yep, right across the street, was the the next destination. Eeesh. I'm a moron.

0 comments: