Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/27/2002
I went to the Metreon to see Attack of the Clones with Mars today. Aside from being a bolivian bastard of astounding proportions, he relayed that he was not particularly fond of the latest cinematic endeavor from Mr. Lucas. I, on the otherhand, am thankful that Jar Jar received minimal screen time. Just for that bit of foresight, he, Mr. Lucas that is, earns my respect. The movie was exactly what you'd expect from a sequel. Entertainment but nothing new. Also, someone said to me today, "Bruce Willis is the William Shatner of our generation." Needless to say, I put a hex on this person and he/she will suffer for eternity. The William Shatner of our generation... ffffttth! There is a special place reserved for morons in hell... this person will have a whole wing dedicated in there name in this special place.

0 comments: