Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/12/2002
So last night I was supposed to go to a party that my old roommate was having. Some of you may know that, by nature, I am not a social animal. In fact, truth be told, I hate people as a general rule. People, especially when they gather in large groups, tend to push the envelope of stupidity. And, having lived with that particular roommate for quite some time, I wasn't all that eager to be surrounded by a large group of her rave-loving, ecstasy-taking, loud music-listening, moronic friends. Unfortunately, I would not be able to use my standard excuse for flaking which is to say that the said gathering is too far away. See, my ex-roommate now lives ten feet below me... in the apartment directly below mine. But, being the trooper that I am, I still skipped it in favor of working on my blog which you are reading now. I also watched quite a bit of Blue Planet on the Discovery channel. Who can argue with that?

0 comments: