Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/13/2002
Yesterday I watched two movies that I had no desire to watch while they were in the theaters -- Session 9 and Quiz Show. I was actually impressed with both films but Session 9 in particular was a pleasant surprise. It's about a hazardous waste disposal team who enters Danvers State Mental Hospital in Maine to remove asbestos ceiling tiles and floor tiles from the buildings. While they go on about doing the job, the institution seems to infect each man in a different way. The ending pays off in a way most people probably won't expect. Good movie all around. And Quiz Show was very good with both Ralph Fiennes and John Turturro doing a great job of bringing the two central characters of the Quiz Show Scandal to life.

0 comments: