Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
-
May(40)
- Most times, I function almost exclusively on gut i...
- I post on craigslist forums all the time. I get a ...
- I made some tee shirts last night... they have the...
- There is nothing more irritating than having someo...
- Holy shit! I just found this searching for new blo...
- I went to the Metreon to see Attack of the Clones ...
- While cruising around the net this morning, I foun...
- San Diego was pretty nice. The weather held and it...
- I'm heading down to SD for the weekend to dog sit ...
- My friend Alisha needs some love. Send her some ...
- You know who's a mother fucking genius? Thanks, ...
- Looks like I have the handle on all my site proble...
- Things should be running more smoothly after today...
- I've got my site ready for public consumption, inc...
- testing
- test... no archive yet... bwah!!!
- I don't know whether to blame Blogger or my increa...
- testing again with archive
- testing post with archive...
- Test post with archive
- Holy hell! HOSTONCE FUCKING SUCKS!
- Along with some friends, I participated in the Blu...
- I'm beginning to consider a move to a new host. HO...
- My fucking host is just whack! they transferred th...
- My fucking host is still down! I hate having to us...
- Once again, I will be in Maui for the Fourth of Ju...
- Proximity Aversion Disorder is real. I know becaus...
- Up until quite recently, I'd spend some time on on...
- I removed the tag board from my blog template. It ...
- My host, HostOnce.com, is upgrading the servers th...
- My host is down for some reason. I can't publish t...
- Yesterday I watched two movies that I had no desir...
- Looks like I got the problem resolved. I tinkered ...
- Ahhh... the never ending battle between browser co...
- I'm having a formatting issue. For instance, when ...
- SWEET! Now it's all coming together. Of course, I ...
- So last night I was supposed to go to a party that...
- Now to get my counter code in here so I can figure...
- Well, this is it for now. I think this is as close...
- This will eventually be my new blog. Updating my b...
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
May
(40)
- Most times, I function almost exclusively on gut i...
- I post on craigslist forums all the time. I get a ...
- I made some tee shirts last night... they have the...
- There is nothing more irritating than having someo...
- Holy shit! I just found this searching for new blo...
- I went to the Metreon to see Attack of the Clones ...
- While cruising around the net this morning, I foun...
- San Diego was pretty nice. The weather held and it...
- I'm heading down to SD for the weekend to dog sit ...
- My friend Alisha needs some love. Send her some ...
- You know who's a mother fucking genius? Thanks, ...
- Looks like I have the handle on all my site proble...
- Things should be running more smoothly after today...
- I've got my site ready for public consumption, inc...
- testing
- test... no archive yet... bwah!!!
- I don't know whether to blame Blogger or my increa...
- testing again with archive
- testing post with archive...
- Test post with archive
- Holy hell! HOSTONCE FUCKING SUCKS!
- Along with some friends, I participated in the Blu...
- I'm beginning to consider a move to a new host. HO...
- My fucking host is just whack! they transferred th...
- My fucking host is still down! I hate having to us...
- Once again, I will be in Maui for the Fourth of Ju...
- Proximity Aversion Disorder is real. I know becaus...
- Up until quite recently, I'd spend some time on on...
- I removed the tag board from my blog template. It ...
- My host, HostOnce.com, is upgrading the servers th...
- My host is down for some reason. I can't publish t...
- Yesterday I watched two movies that I had no desir...
- Looks like I got the problem resolved. I tinkered ...
- Ahhh... the never ending battle between browser co...
- I'm having a formatting issue. For instance, when ...
- SWEET! Now it's all coming together. Of course, I ...
- So last night I was supposed to go to a party that...
- Now to get my counter code in here so I can figure...
- Well, this is it for now. I think this is as close...
- This will eventually be my new blog. Updating my b...
-
▼
May
(40)
5/29/2002
I made some tee shirts last night... they have the biscuitindex.com logo on one side and one of two lines on the front. The first one, for the less adventurous among you, says, "baked fresh daily," and the second, for those who are a bit more risque, says, "butter my biscuits!" Get em while the getting is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: