Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

6/25/2002
It would seem almost impossible if I hadn't have just done it. Essentially three weeks worth of work, in just under five days. Two weeks alone since this past monday. Unfortunately, that sets precident and now, I can never use the excuse that I have too much work. It'll be worth it to get back to Hawaii for a week. Just watched bits and pieces of American Idol. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't watch it again but damn it all if it isn't similiar to driving up to a bad car crash... you just can't help but watch and hope for a dead or decapitated body. Only had one of the people on my watch list performing tonight. So far, three of the six have been booted off the show, by you the fans. Fuckers!

0 comments: