Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
-
June(28)
- I went to the Sony Metreon to see Lilo & Stitch ...
- I'm officially done with all my work. My boss just...
- Tonight I met up with my former Art Director and c...
- It would seem almost impossible if I hadn't have j...
- As a standard practice, I believe that most people...
- Just today I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by my ...
- I need people to help load test the forums I creat...
- I just saw Minority Report and I was quite impress...
- Sure, you get them almost daily in your inbox. Som...
- I just uploaded a forum app onto the BiscuitIndex....
- Frickity frickity frick frick! I got the commentin...
- see the little comments (0) thingie beneath each o...
- I spent a few hours over the last few days wrestli...
- I'm just trying to decide on a commenting system. ...
- Fricking site was down again last night... lots of...
- Okay, so I've placed my bets in the office America...
- The thing of it is, I just find life infinitely am...
- Under normal circumstances, I stay away from any r...
- I'm getting pretty pumped up about Hawaii in about...
- I stayed up late to watch the USA vs Korea World C...
- Technically speaking, I shouldn't even have surviv...
- I want a commenting system. Not Tagboard or some o...
- For those who rarely venture into the rest of my s...
- Well worth the huge file size, the next feature on...
- A long time ago, in a dot com far, far away, I wor...
- What's the most annoying thing in the world? If I ...
- Some people need to take a chill pill. I'm actual...
- The weekend was quiet. Nothing to speak of in fact.
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
June
(28)
- I went to the Sony Metreon to see Lilo & Stitch ...
- I'm officially done with all my work. My boss just...
- Tonight I met up with my former Art Director and c...
- It would seem almost impossible if I hadn't have j...
- As a standard practice, I believe that most people...
- Just today I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by my ...
- I need people to help load test the forums I creat...
- I just saw Minority Report and I was quite impress...
- Sure, you get them almost daily in your inbox. Som...
- I just uploaded a forum app onto the BiscuitIndex....
- Frickity frickity frick frick! I got the commentin...
- see the little comments (0) thingie beneath each o...
- I spent a few hours over the last few days wrestli...
- I'm just trying to decide on a commenting system. ...
- Fricking site was down again last night... lots of...
- Okay, so I've placed my bets in the office America...
- The thing of it is, I just find life infinitely am...
- Under normal circumstances, I stay away from any r...
- I'm getting pretty pumped up about Hawaii in about...
- I stayed up late to watch the USA vs Korea World C...
- Technically speaking, I shouldn't even have surviv...
- I want a commenting system. Not Tagboard or some o...
- For those who rarely venture into the rest of my s...
- Well worth the huge file size, the next feature on...
- A long time ago, in a dot com far, far away, I wor...
- What's the most annoying thing in the world? If I ...
- Some people need to take a chill pill. I'm actual...
- The weekend was quiet. Nothing to speak of in fact.
-
▼
June
(28)
6/03/2002
Some people need to take a chill pill. I'm actually trying to see if I can become so self-referential that all humanity outside of my sphere of influence ceases to exist. Sort of an existential woodshed project. Who's with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: