About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile
10/15/2003
Next, on a very special Fresh Prince of Pearl Islands! So, I've gotten hooked on Survivor Pearl Islands and I have some thoughts. Number one, if ever there was a perfectly clear representation of the ultimate survivor, I think it's rupert. The guy even looks and acts like a pirate. The rest of the Drake tribe is just a bunch of candy-assed landlubbers. And the second thing I find notable is that Osten has to be the worst example of African-American physical superiority to ever grace TV short of Alfonso Ribeiro in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In fact, the crew I watch it with have taken to calling Osten, Carlton. Other notable things from TV (courtesy of Netflix), I'm also hooked on Alias. Yeah, I know, it's juvenille, unbelieveably cliche and the worst type of schlock you'll see this side of an episode of Felicity. But I can't help myself. Jennifer Garner is SMOKING HOT which is reason enough to watch but I find myself mysteriously drawn to bad TV. Of course, now I'm caught up with Season 1 and waiting impatiently for Season 2 to be released on DISC. I tried watching the current season this past sunday but I'm totally lost... all the characters I know from season 1 are gone and the characters that were seemingly bad guys in season one are now seemingly good guys in season 3 and vice versa. This is exactly why I won't watch 24. If you miss an episode or two, you're lost with little if any hope of getting caught up before the next season begins.

0 comments: