Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
-
April(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
April
(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
-
▼
April
(11)
4/14/2003
I am again in the process of looking for a room mate. I decided to create a virtual walkthrough of my place. Want to see it? Go Here!
Here's the ad I placed on Craigslist...
Want a Union street address without the hand cramps associated with writing a huge rent check each month? Sure you could choose to be homeless and wander around the back alleys of this relatively affluent neighborhood or you could live with me! I'm looking to share my two bedroom Russian Hill apartment, smack dab in the middle of many popular restaurants, bars and with easy acces to San Francisco's answer to the shame train, MUNI, for the low, low, introductory price of just $803 per month plus utilities. You'll have the run of the apartment including the shared bathroom & kitchen, access to a DSL Internet connection, a 40" large screen TV along with my reasonable assortment of Bruce Willis DVDs and I won't even get jealous if you choose to play with my growing family of dust bunnies.
A little about me... I'm 37, a writer/producer for a dot com, male, straight, easy going, an avid volleyball player, enjoy camping, reading, snowboarding, writing, film, and carving soap into sculptures of 10 of the 12 apostles (never did like Luke or Matthew) when time permits.
You should have no major problems of the emotional, psychological or economic kind, be relatively quiet, understanding, considerate and above all, be a fan of Bruce Willis. The ability to pay your bills on time is a major plus but not a deal breaker if you are a) a Playboy playmate or b) connected to the Hollywood elite and can help get my film made. All others must pay rent on time, sorry no substitutions.
I'm not in a real rush to rent out the space; the best replies to this post get invited to come look at the room.
Sorry no pets (why do you think I tolerate the dust bunnies?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: