Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
-
April(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
April
(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
-
▼
April
(11)
4/02/2003
I think there is no such thing as a governmental conspiracy. I don’t believe that anyone in politics is smart enough to get anything accomplished much less hide their tracks while they do.
I believe that anyone who works in the US should learn to speak the language in order to communicate effectively.
I believe affirmative action is the worst sin ever committed.
I think that you have a right to protest anything, at any time and I will defend your right to do it all the while making fun of you to your face.
I think that protestors are, by and large, whining, petty, uninformed citizens that need to pass the time between breaks from weaving hemp hammocks and smoking tons of dope.
I don’t believe in recycling. In fact, I think it is man’s biggest conceit to think we can impact this world whatsoever. Humans are just one more virus in a world that has seen its fare share throughout history. Once the cure is found, Earth will continue long after we’re gone.
I have no misconceptions about the absurdity of life and the pursuit of happiness. Without getting all existential on you, you’re born, you live and you die… in that order. What happens between birth and life is what sets you apart but doesn’t make you special. It just means you didn’t waste an opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: