Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
-
April(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
April
(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
-
▼
April
(11)
4/21/2003
I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weekend. The interesting thing about that is that it wasn't for the screenplay I am submitting to the Austin Film Festival Screenwriting competition. It was for something altogether different. I woke up on Saturday, a dream fresh in my mind and banged out 35 pages. It happens like that sometimes. On the competition screenplay front, I tightened up two scenes and rewrote a third. I'm on track to have the finished script in Austin no later than May 15th even though the competition is accepting entries through June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: