Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
-
April(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
April
(11)
- I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. B...
- Words cannot begin to describe this Honda Ad. Acco...
- Say what you will about Canada's Health Care syste...
- I wrote 35 minutes of screen time this past weeken...
- An Open Letter to My Blog: Dear Blog, I’m sorr...
- I am again in the process of looking for a room ma...
- "This war is just wrong! The Iraqi people don't wa...
- The Oracle of Bacon Next week, my company will be...
- Dullest Weblog in the World? I think I rival that...
- I think there is no such thing as a governmental c...
- Letter Home The heartbreak of war isn't just in ...
-
▼
April
(11)
4/30/2003
I met up with my long lost friend Rose just now. Before she ran away to Arizona, she was one of the original party people from the pre-layoff Shockwave.com days. Prior to the merger with AtomFilms. Long before some MBA from the Barbizon School of Accounting figured out that a dotcom needed a viable business plan in order to succeed. This was before the terms business plan, dotcom and success were ever expected to be uttered in the same sentence.
So we had lunch and discussed various tales of our adventures since last we met. Along with her best friend Janette, we lunched on burritos from some chain Mexican food shack in the Crockery Galleria mall. It was good. Since she’s been gone, there has been a void in my consumption of alcohol. Pushing 40 years and 200 lbs, I figure it’s about time that I developed a sincere addiction to alcohol or painkillers. Anyone want to lay odds on how long it will be before I’m posting from within the walls of a Betty Ford clinic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: