Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
-
September(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
September
(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
-
▼
September
(7)
9/03/2003
Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see advertised all over the place actually work? Well, wonder no more! Er, um... well, wonder for a little while... at least until I have tested those little "antenna booster" sticker thingies that I just got in the mail for free... hold please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: