Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
-
September(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
September
(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
-
▼
September
(7)
9/11/2003
I've spent a good portion of the day considering evil. What exactly qualifies as evil to me probably differs greatly to what qualifies as evil for you. This I know to be true because I am an incredibly black and white person. There is has never been a gray area for me.
To me, there are no varying degrees of evil. You are either evil or you are not. Black or white, right or wrong, brave or cowardly. Opposites sides of a coin, constantly flipping, landing one way or... another.
I think these things and apply them to everything from capital punishment (for it) to cheating on a lover (against it). The world is a complicated place but my rather simple philosophy makes it easy to go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: