Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
-
September(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
September
(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
-
▼
September
(7)
9/09/2003
So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happened to the last one," you ask? Well, it's relatively simple. Granted, I may be a bit daffy but I expect rent to be paid for the privilege of living in my Ivory Tower high above the unwashed masses of San Francisco. My last roommate apparently believed that was an "option." So, she's out and a new one, hopefully better equipped to deal with the day to day rigors of adulthood. I'm 99% sure this won't be a problem because I'm already familiar with her. She is a friend of my ex-gf. Yeah, I know what you're thinking but it's not like that. In fact, it couldn't be a smarter decision since she and I developed a friendship DESPITE that fact. She's pretty cool, intelligent and innocent. Don't worry, that will change in a few months of living with me.
It should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: