Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
-
September(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
September
(7)
- Eat Meat Motherfucker! I'm not a patient person b...
- Two to Tango The average number of films released...
- I Am Jack's Swollen Colon While perusing one of m...
- So I have a new roommate. She has a cat... Patches...
- I've spent a good portion of the day considering e...
- So... I have new roommate moving in. "What happene...
- Ever wonder if those Cell Phone Boosters you see a...
-
▼
September
(7)
9/23/2003
Eat Meat Motherfucker!
I'm not a patient person by any stretch of the imagination. In most cases, if immediate gratification can't be clearly realized in less time that it takes to think, "This is taking too long!" I don't want any part of it. Nothing takes longer than choosing a restaurant that everyone can agree on but throw in a fucking tree-hugging vegan and you're more likely to run through every digit in PI before you find a restaurant that he/she/it can agree to. In other words, I'm also not a very tolerant person.
I don't like people who are high-maintenance. I don't think a more annoying being exists in all of creation than the self-serving, selfishly obtuse non-meat eating people who are seemingly increasing in numbers. Normally I can just ignore these people and do as a standard practice. Unfortunately, Vegans and Vegetarians are to the new millenium what gays were to the 80s, African-Americans to the 60s, and women to the turn of the century. Unfortunately, this particular brand of squeeky wheel is currently under the misconception that anyone but other evolutionary ignorant people give a shit.
A few days ago, I made the mistake of suggesting lunch with a few friends and a roaming vegan who overheard my invitation invited themselves along. Of course, at every suggestion, the vegan would interject and remind us that this particular dining establishment didn't have vegan fare. Ten places I suggested... one of them a soup and salad bar, and all ten failed to meet the criteria of the vegan for one reason or another.
Finally, I told her to fuck off and find a park to graze in. One of the things that I firmly believe in is that even if you CHOOSE to be different, the world shouldn't cater to you. You should be aware that not everyone shares your diet and ideology and plan accordingly not expect other people to change their habits to support your irrational way of life.
Meat! It does a body good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: