Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

11/11/2002
Ever notice that the best photographs you ever take of any given subject are not necessarily taken in the best of conditions? This picture was taken yesterday morning at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. The sky had just opened up and it was raining rather heavily where I was yet, the sky directly over the city had a weird, pregnant look to it. It just screamed to have it's photo taken (and have the color removed). I had a blast over the last few days and can't say exactly why I've ever been so scared to do some of these things. It's almost as if I hadn't been living until now. Taking chances and living through the experience is its own reward. How was your weekend?

0 comments: