Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

11/01/2002
Well, it wasn't quite weeks... in fact, it was just days but now I'm back to continue my assault on the unsuspecting masses. Work has been a bit draining lately. Not from the usual perspective either but an entirely new one. In the past three weeks, I've been at work early and stayed late, keeping ahead of the massive amount of writing I've had on my schedule. My normal problems at work have been missing in action because everyone is so busy, no one can really ride rough-shod over anyone else. I've made my holiday plans... I'm taking a roadtrip with some friends down the coast... should be fun since we've done it before, a few years ago, and it was quite the experience. Roadtrips are usually really cool things to do and even cooler when you don't have a particular destination or timeline. How was your week?

0 comments: