Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
-
November(20)
- I've got a special place in my musical appeciation...
- So I read a lot of blogs. One of them belongs to a...
- I caught Solaris last night with ML. What did I th...
- In my neverending quest to turn this into the lame...
- There is a sound coursing beneath my skin. It's ru...
- Jennifer Aniston is looking at me longingly, passi...
- A month ago, miserable and trying to come to terms...
- I'm feeling great today. Another big win last nigh...
- Just got back from Key West, Florida. Aside from a...
- I'm taking off shortly for a Big Trip East The o...
- I've always hated the holidays, all of them with t...
- I will send whomever can identify these lyrics (so...
- Ever notice that the best photographs you ever t...
- Too much to do, too little time to do it in. I cau...
- This is the prevalent thought in my mind right now...
- When I was in highschool, I tried out for my highs...
- Last night I caught Bang, Bang You're Dead on Show...
- Fuck a duck... my Chargers got their asses handed ...
- I'm a million miles away and rather than trying to...
- Well, it wasn't quite weeks... in fact, it was jus...
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
November
(20)
- I've got a special place in my musical appeciation...
- So I read a lot of blogs. One of them belongs to a...
- I caught Solaris last night with ML. What did I th...
- In my neverending quest to turn this into the lame...
- There is a sound coursing beneath my skin. It's ru...
- Jennifer Aniston is looking at me longingly, passi...
- A month ago, miserable and trying to come to terms...
- I'm feeling great today. Another big win last nigh...
- Just got back from Key West, Florida. Aside from a...
- I'm taking off shortly for a Big Trip East The o...
- I've always hated the holidays, all of them with t...
- I will send whomever can identify these lyrics (so...
- Ever notice that the best photographs you ever t...
- Too much to do, too little time to do it in. I cau...
- This is the prevalent thought in my mind right now...
- When I was in highschool, I tried out for my highs...
- Last night I caught Bang, Bang You're Dead on Show...
- Fuck a duck... my Chargers got their asses handed ...
- I'm a million miles away and rather than trying to...
- Well, it wasn't quite weeks... in fact, it was jus...
-
▼
November
(20)
11/25/2002
There is a sound coursing beneath my skin. It's runs along the length of my body, dancing like electric waves, peeling off from my fingertips out into the ether. I am alone but surrounded by the things that make me comfortable. I am not afraid. This is a place where I can actually feel. The numbing effects of my experiences have no sway over this domain. Only here can I feel. Only now can I sense. Only now can I draw breath.
I don't know how to take in the information that is being delivered to me. Every cell screams for me to walk away, I can't slow down.
What do I do to ignore them? Do I follow the path of least resistance as I do so often or dare to stray? Do I hide behind the veil of my pride? And give in to the twisted thoughts that are both sad and maddening? Do I face my fears of abandonment and rejection or do I try to catch them before they can hold me down? Do I trust someone or do I trust no one and live in complete loneliness? Right now, I'm stretched so thin that even if I make the right moves I'm lost. The facade is breaking down but then, in the end, does it even matter? Will I just end up getting hurt again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: