Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

11/27/2002
So I read a lot of blogs. One of them belongs to a friend of a friend, Amelie, whom I've never physically met but know enough about through my friend Ally to know she's one righteously cool individual. So anyway, Amelie's blog always has interesting content, posts, discussions, links and I read it daily. Today I pop over and check out her post and check the comments as I usually do. Lo & behold, I click on this link and begin reading. Wow... Two things strike me as odd about this whole situation... number one, that it happened at all. Secondly, that it's still apparently going on. Sure, I like to fuck with people of a lower intellect as much as the next guy (or girl as the case may be) but for crying out loud... sometimes you just gotta say, "Enough," and call it a day. I don't know the person responsible for the site but I can say that if it was me, I would have just stopped contact all together after I figured out that what I thought was true, wasn't. Your thoughts?

0 comments: