Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

11/19/2002
Just got back from Key West, Florida. Aside from a little rain here and there, it was an outstanding trip filled with ribald tales, wanton debauchery, scantily clad club hoppers, 5:30 am bedtimes and above all, rest & relaxation. Well, not so much rest as much as relaxation... er, ok. There was neither since I'm more tired today than I was when I left for the trip but isn't that essentially the wicked (not my word) cool part of vacations? The highlight, at least for me, was walking around Ernest Hemingway's home and being inspired by all the amazing things this man accomplished. The stories he shared with his reading audience paled in comparison to the real-life adventures of this literary giant. I could feel the creative energy still washing through the house some 41 years after his death. The man was a giant, larger than life, more interesting than half the characters in his novels. Here is my blogger code: B6 d t++ k s++ u- f i o++ x e++ l c Just copy, click on the link and paste into the field labeled DECODE. To find out what kind of Blogger I am.

0 comments: