Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
-
July(17)
- Looking for details about my Yuba Gap Camping Adve...
- The word upon high comes down to the masses and no...
- Ahh... Just a little over two weeks before my Yub...
- I wonder if doing this is akin to insider trading....
- I'm a relatively simple person. Most people who ar...
- As many of you know, I work for AtomFilms as a wri...
- Last night, after catching Pirates of the Caribbea...
- Have I mentioned how cool MusicMatch MX Platinum i...
- Yet another view from my penthouse apartment of th...
- I like zombie movies. Have loved them ever since I...
- Years ago, on a day very similar to the one we're ...
- At the risk of having my friend Ally bash me for p...
- Just some recent pics from the old dig...
- Anyone who knows me at all knows that my favorite ...
- It seems that an article published in Wired Magazi...
- So I have the new Harry Potter book, Order of the ...
- You’re an adult. Theoretically since you’ve got ac...
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Looking for details about my Yuba Gap Camping Adve...
- The word upon high comes down to the masses and no...
- Ahh... Just a little over two weeks before my Yub...
- I wonder if doing this is akin to insider trading....
- I'm a relatively simple person. Most people who ar...
- As many of you know, I work for AtomFilms as a wri...
- Last night, after catching Pirates of the Caribbea...
- Have I mentioned how cool MusicMatch MX Platinum i...
- Yet another view from my penthouse apartment of th...
- I like zombie movies. Have loved them ever since I...
- Years ago, on a day very similar to the one we're ...
- At the risk of having my friend Ally bash me for p...
- Just some recent pics from the old dig...
- Anyone who knows me at all knows that my favorite ...
- It seems that an article published in Wired Magazi...
- So I have the new Harry Potter book, Order of the ...
- You’re an adult. Theoretically since you’ve got ac...
-
▼
July
(17)
7/07/2003
Just some recent pics from the old digital camera. The top two I took just this past weekend in Yuba Gap, deep in the Tahoe National Forest. The last, of the turtles, I took a few weeks ago on a photo expedition with my friend Jennifer. The turtles call the pond outside of the Palace of Fine Arts home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: