About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/13/2003
Yet another view from my penthouse apartment of the Golden Gate Bridge... I think I must take at least three pictures of that damned bridge every day... some day, I'll take all 4 thousand pictures and create an online exhibit. The truth is, I'm not all that impressed by this architectural marvel. Yeah, it's an icon, a familiar beacon to the masses who swarm to this city each and every year... well, second only to the crooked street (and for the record, it's a fucking street!) Also, I want to rant a few minutes about alarm clocks, snooze buttons in general. What the fuck is wrong with people who set the alarm to get up at say, X hour and then repeatedly hit the snooze button? Yeah, I can understand being tired and all but why not just set the alarm for 30 minutes later? Nothing is worse than being awakened by an alarm but it's even worse when one is woken up every 15 minutes. At what's even worse? When you're not the one who needs to get up in the morning... a note to any sleepover guests... don't set the alarm and repeatedly hit the snooze button... then we BOTH have to deal with the sleep deprivation...

0 comments: