Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
- May(20)
-
April(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
-
▼
April
(16)
4/18/2001
A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one:
Me: So, what you're saying is that even though you fucked up the schedule, added new components and don't have any of the information I need to create these new components, you're still holding me to the original deadline?
Them: Yeah, that pretty much sums it up...
Me: Can I have a reach around while you're fucking me in the ass?
Them: Will that help you deliver the project a day earlier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: