Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
- May(20)
-
April(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
-
▼
April
(16)
4/02/2001
Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside from the fact that it stopped being original in the early 80s I mean). I thought that little psuedo-gangster, weasel Tupac was dead...how the fuck does he keep making music? Actually, it seems that all rap artist know the secret to cheating death (and the IRS) if 6pac, Big Bun-isher & the Notorious P.I.G (yeah, I know what their names are...) are any indication. Could one of you freaks who actually likes this shit fill me in?
Personally, I like the new Depeche Mode Single, Dream On.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: