About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

4/23/2001
This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a weekend, at least in recent memory, that seemed to end moments after it started. Let's see...on the news front... My favorite football team didn't do as poorly as I anticipated in the 2001 draft. Despite throwing away the number one draft pick for a scrub punt returner/receiver, they redeemed themselves with two great picks. I went to Great America this weekend with a friend and we had a blast riding all the roller coasters. We even got season passes for the price of a general admission ticket! This coming weekend I'll be heading down to San Diego to hang out with Stone the WonderWeiler...er, my dog, a hefty AKC Rottweiler who lives in SD with a good friend of mine. She's going away on vacation (some tropical locale) and leaving stone in my often chaotic hands for the weekend.

comment?

0 comments: