Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
- May(20)
-
April(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Hello from sunny...er, uh...make that overcast, Sa...
- This weekend flew by. I don't think I've had a wee...
- The wonders of life never cease! I am going to lun...
- A moment in Dot Com Hell, part one: Me: So, what y...
- I've been trying to get my blog published on my ow...
- More things that piss me off: Transients, people w...
- WTF? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that s...
- Top ten things I believe to be true: 10. There is ...
- I should have gone snowboarding! Today has just be...
- I saw the new Johnny Depp flick on Friday. Now, I ...
- How I long for days gone by! Just last year I rode...
- Well my computer is back up today so I'm not as bi...
- There are few things as irritating as fatal system...
- Three quick comments: 1. There is a woman I work w...
- I watched a great DVD last night. Animal Factory s...
- Okay...reason number 241 to hate rap music (aside ...
-
▼
April
(16)
4/13/2001
More things that piss me off: Transients, people who can't control their addictions, liars, cheaters, thieves, couples who dress alike, people who don't know how to say no, people who whine about the environment, anti-death penalty zealots, men who believe their opinion on the topic of abortion should matter, religious zealots, anyone who likes tupac shakur, cat people, Celine Dion, Canadians in general...um, that's all for now but I know there's more...give me some time to sort it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: