Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
-
July(29)
- Nothing is lonelier than a zero (0) next to the wo...
- Well, according to my blog's hot or not rating, se...
- Homeless Woman: Hey, give me a dollar for my rent?...
- Ever wonder what you would do if you didn't do wha...
- Late at night, I do something that border's on voy...
- This is interesting... one of the cooler new littl...
- The good news is that my traffic is doing gangbust...
- Now this is fucking comedy! I've never considered ...
- A couple of days ago, my girlfriend decided to str...
- I've finished my first FAQuiz... a series of tests...
- There are some very important things that people s...
- THIS video is art. It is everything that is right ...
- Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction and when...
- What Asian action-superstar are you? I am Chow...
- For all those tree-hugging deadheads out there who...
- I seems that after much consternation I have fixed...
- As some of you will notice, I've changed my blog a...
- Well, the grand Enetation experiment is over. That...
- Feelings. I don't have time for them unless they b...
- This blogchalking thing is kinda cool... I'm guess...
- This post is going to be generated solely for Blog...
- Freaking Enetation... works on some sites, doesn't...
- Enetation was a wonderful idea... then they let ev...
- Well, it's official... I went over to the darkside...
- I'm just not getting the hits that I used to get. ...
- I've finalized plans to realize a life-long dream....
- Sometimes, words are not enough to explain how fun...
- The Week in Review We got up early, drove over to...
- Well, I'm back. I'm sorting through the one hundre...
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Nothing is lonelier than a zero (0) next to the wo...
- Well, according to my blog's hot or not rating, se...
- Homeless Woman: Hey, give me a dollar for my rent?...
- Ever wonder what you would do if you didn't do wha...
- Late at night, I do something that border's on voy...
- This is interesting... one of the cooler new littl...
- The good news is that my traffic is doing gangbust...
- Now this is fucking comedy! I've never considered ...
- A couple of days ago, my girlfriend decided to str...
- I've finished my first FAQuiz... a series of tests...
- There are some very important things that people s...
- THIS video is art. It is everything that is right ...
- Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction and when...
- What Asian action-superstar are you? I am Chow...
- For all those tree-hugging deadheads out there who...
- I seems that after much consternation I have fixed...
- As some of you will notice, I've changed my blog a...
- Well, the grand Enetation experiment is over. That...
- Feelings. I don't have time for them unless they b...
- This blogchalking thing is kinda cool... I'm guess...
- This post is going to be generated solely for Blog...
- Freaking Enetation... works on some sites, doesn't...
- Enetation was a wonderful idea... then they let ev...
- Well, it's official... I went over to the darkside...
- I'm just not getting the hits that I used to get. ...
- I've finalized plans to realize a life-long dream....
- Sometimes, words are not enough to explain how fun...
- The Week in Review We got up early, drove over to...
- Well, I'm back. I'm sorting through the one hundre...
-
▼
July
(29)
7/28/2002
A couple of days ago, my girlfriend decided to strip the paint from a wall in our bathroom... you know, just to see what was under there. So, after stripping a section about two feet square, she quit. Which is another way of saying it was now officially my job to finish the project. So, yesterday and today, were spent in our small bathroom applying the thick orange liquid onto the wall, waiting half an hour, then scraping the residue/old paint off of the wall with a scraping tool. My girlfriend found a really good stripper (the paint removing kind unfortunately) called CitriStrip and if you're ever in the market to turn a really tedious job into a really messy yet relatively easy one, use that stuff... it works so well, it removed the original color from the tile!!! Originally the one good thing about CitriStrip was that it smelled of oranges. After using it for some time, the bathroom smelled of oranges. So did the apartment. And the neighborhood. As well as the entirety of North Beach. Either it has a rather potent reach or my skin is now coated with the stripper (once again, the paint removing kind unfortunately) and it's the only thing I can smell.
On a rather positive note, the Maintenance Quotient Quiz has helped increase my site traffic tremendously. If you haven't checked it out, please do so and let me know what you think... I'm working on another FAQuiz dealing with emotional intelligence as I write this... like a good cup of cofee, it's percolating... it's percolating, I tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: