Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
-
July(29)
- Nothing is lonelier than a zero (0) next to the wo...
- Well, according to my blog's hot or not rating, se...
- Homeless Woman: Hey, give me a dollar for my rent?...
- Ever wonder what you would do if you didn't do wha...
- Late at night, I do something that border's on voy...
- This is interesting... one of the cooler new littl...
- The good news is that my traffic is doing gangbust...
- Now this is fucking comedy! I've never considered ...
- A couple of days ago, my girlfriend decided to str...
- I've finished my first FAQuiz... a series of tests...
- There are some very important things that people s...
- THIS video is art. It is everything that is right ...
- Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction and when...
- What Asian action-superstar are you? I am Chow...
- For all those tree-hugging deadheads out there who...
- I seems that after much consternation I have fixed...
- As some of you will notice, I've changed my blog a...
- Well, the grand Enetation experiment is over. That...
- Feelings. I don't have time for them unless they b...
- This blogchalking thing is kinda cool... I'm guess...
- This post is going to be generated solely for Blog...
- Freaking Enetation... works on some sites, doesn't...
- Enetation was a wonderful idea... then they let ev...
- Well, it's official... I went over to the darkside...
- I'm just not getting the hits that I used to get. ...
- I've finalized plans to realize a life-long dream....
- Sometimes, words are not enough to explain how fun...
- The Week in Review We got up early, drove over to...
- Well, I'm back. I'm sorting through the one hundre...
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Nothing is lonelier than a zero (0) next to the wo...
- Well, according to my blog's hot or not rating, se...
- Homeless Woman: Hey, give me a dollar for my rent?...
- Ever wonder what you would do if you didn't do wha...
- Late at night, I do something that border's on voy...
- This is interesting... one of the cooler new littl...
- The good news is that my traffic is doing gangbust...
- Now this is fucking comedy! I've never considered ...
- A couple of days ago, my girlfriend decided to str...
- I've finished my first FAQuiz... a series of tests...
- There are some very important things that people s...
- THIS video is art. It is everything that is right ...
- Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction and when...
- What Asian action-superstar are you? I am Chow...
- For all those tree-hugging deadheads out there who...
- I seems that after much consternation I have fixed...
- As some of you will notice, I've changed my blog a...
- Well, the grand Enetation experiment is over. That...
- Feelings. I don't have time for them unless they b...
- This blogchalking thing is kinda cool... I'm guess...
- This post is going to be generated solely for Blog...
- Freaking Enetation... works on some sites, doesn't...
- Enetation was a wonderful idea... then they let ev...
- Well, it's official... I went over to the darkside...
- I'm just not getting the hits that I used to get. ...
- I've finalized plans to realize a life-long dream....
- Sometimes, words are not enough to explain how fun...
- The Week in Review We got up early, drove over to...
- Well, I'm back. I'm sorting through the one hundre...
-
▼
July
(29)
7/17/2002
Feelings. I don't have time for them unless they benefit me in some way. I'm emotionally numb most times but not because I don't care. It's because feelings get in the way of action. I'd much rather expend the energy getting even. Not because I'm angry mind you but because I get a kick of fucking with the mental midgets that populate this godforesaken rock. Here are some other things I believe in...
·I don't believe that anything is sacred. If it's funny, I'll laugh... it really IS that simple. People are WAY too sensitive and politically correct these days. I say, "If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people."
·There is a reason why human beings are the top of the food chain... we learned how to use fire AND gundpowder to get what we want.
·Vegan propaganda makes me laugh out loud. Pretty soon they'll have to stop eating vegetables cause they scream when you steam them... good, the more emaciated they get, the easier it will be easier to use their sorry asses as firewood to keep warm during the winter.
·You should need a license to have children (or at least have to take a multiple choice test)!
·Violent criminals shouldn't be incarcerated. We should use them for medical experimentation and organ donation.
·All drugs should be immediately legalized. Think of how many stupid people would die within the first few hours of repealing all narcotics laws!
·There should be minimal welfare... if you don't work, you don't eat. I see plenty of garbage by the side of the road. Pick up a few pounds and get a commensurate amount of food in return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: