Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/29/2002
The good news is that my traffic is doing gangbuster business due to the Maintenance Quotient Quiz... the bad news is that the most popular search terms used to find my site are now:
    boy rust freeboarding biscuitindex.com moron ed extreme big
The traffic to my forums has also increased and I've actually set an email subscription service to the forums in case you post something and want to be notified when someone posts a response or new topic... I want to thank the support team at Hostonce.com for sorting out the thousands of issues I've had since they ported me over from the UK servers. I complained incessantly about it a few months back but everything is working fantastically now. If you're in the market for hosting services, I would heartily recommend Hostonce.com as your provider... they rock and they're cheap.

0 comments: