Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/26/2002
There are some very important things that people should consider when planning what to wear out in public. I would imagine most people are aware of this but for some reason, it escapes their minds altogether long before they get dressed. For instance, some people believe that they look good in leather pants. In most cases, unless you are a rock star, you should stay away from leather garments because they don't look sexy. Instead leather pants just remind anyone within eyesight that a good number of cows had to die in order to cover that particularly expansive ass. Jim Morrison may be the last person in history who could pull off wearing leather pants in public. Yep, people, once they get to the age that they can decide for themselves what they should wear, probably shouldn't actually have that much responsibility. I am reminded of this fact whenever I see someone wearing something that defies not only description but justification. While I am by no means a slave to fashion, I can at least point out the many fashion faux pas that cross my line of vision. Chunky shoes for instance... I often wonder how that style was devised. Was a fashion designer visiting a dairy farm searching for ideas? Did he/she spy a heard of cows and in a flash of creative inspiration cry, "Yes, women should be shod in chunky heels to better imitate a water buffalo!"

0 comments: