Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/29/2002
Late at night, I do something that border's on voyeurism... I like to call it "inklinking" (not to be mistaken with the popular Shockwave.com game InkLink). I consider blogs to be a form of press or "ink," consequently, when I jump from link to link on these said blogs, I'm inklinking! Clever, no? Anyway, I visit Blogger and choose a blog at random (made even easier through Blogger's new NextBlog script) and click on an interesting link from within that blog. I jump from blog to blog, happening on interesting stories, sites and blogs along the way. It's sort of like a virtual reality form of hitchhiking only you don't have to worry about ending up buried in a shallow grave in Florida, which is always something to avoid in my book.*Editor's Note: Tony Pierce's blog, listed as Fascinating, is like MITH only much smarter & much funnier. Essentially, what I was shooting for when I first was inspired to start a blog... I've got a long way to go. You can get to all the blogs on this list simply by starting out on Tony Pierce's blog... try Inklinking for yourself, then use the comment link to tell me what you find!

0 comments: