About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

10/08/2002
Got lots done today amazingly enough. The soundtrack today is essentially Naughty by Nature, tracks scattered over all five albums including their latest, Icons. Anyone who reads my blog often will probably wonder why I'm listening to a "rap" group like Naughty by Nature. Truth is, aside from considering them a "hip hop" group, I don't really know. I've always liked them. Unlike a lot of thug genre groups, Naughty by Nature isn't made up of a bunch of poser-gangstas (see Tupac) but kids who grew up in the mean streets of East Orange, NJ and the music they flow is honest and incredibly attractive both lyrically as well as musically. What are you listening to right now?

0 comments: